1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3 If you register with our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.4 You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
2.1 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3.1 You may:
- View pages from our website in a web browser
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- Print pages from our website
- Use our investment proposals.
3.2 You may only use our website for your own personal and investment purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
3.3 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.4 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose
3.4 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4.1 You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)
- Dissolve false or unconfirmed rumors about our website or its activities.
4.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
4.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5.1 To be eligible to register on our website in accordance with this section 5, you must be of legal age.
5.2 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account Registration form on our website.
5.3 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
5.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
5.5 You must not use any other person's account to access the website.
6.1 If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose username and password.
6.2 Your username must not be liable to mislead. You should not use your account or username to misled or impersonate another person.
6.3 You must keep your password confidential.
6.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
6.4 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
7.1 We may:
- Suspend your account
- Edit your account details at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
7.2 You have the right to ask us about the removal of your account.
8.1 We fully guarantee:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website
- That the material on the website is up to date
- That the website or any service on the website will remain available.
8.2 We reserve the right to edit or supplement any or all of our services and information at any time in our sole discretion but with mandatory notice.
9.1 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
9.2 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
9.3 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
9.4 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
10.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website
- Suspend or delete your account on our website
10.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
11.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
11.2 We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice. If you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
11.3 If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions. And if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
13.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
13.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.